Before you sign a contract and pay a deposit that commits you to buying a property, obtain legal advice from our experienced conveyancing lawyers.
We will assist you by:
- Contract review – reviewing the terms and conditions of the contract;
- Feedback – providing written advice to you on the terms of the contract, including any pitfalls you need to be aware of;
- Enquiries – if necessary we will make enquiries with the seller, Council and Sydney Water regarding the property and obtain building and pest inspections and strata record searches;
- Negotiate amendments – negotiate with the seller regarding amendments that we consider necessary to protect your interests.
- Answer your questions – we will answer any questions you have about the contract and the purchase process generally to ensure that you completely understand the purchase process from start to finish.