Foreign Investors

Foreign InvestorsIf you are a foreign investor, we will assist you in the purchase of new residential property in New South Wales, off the plan purchases of units or other strata property, and commercial property.  Generally foreign investors are not permitted to purchase existing used residential houses or units.

If you need to obtain permission to purchase from the Foreign Investment Review Board, we can assist you with that application once we have all relevant details.

Just email us at Trouncer Legal and we will can guide you through the whole process promptly and efficiently.  With many years’ experience dealing with property of all types, we can act on your property purchase from signing the contract through to final completion, and will keep you informed and fully advised at all times.